Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cottage Times

I'm back!
Two weeks of VaCa are over, enjoying my last free Sunday and taking the time to manage the 2 blogs that I committed to. That's right - two! I started Fashionably Present as a way to keep focused on my fashion interests! I am remaining strictly personal in this one! More fun this way.

I mentioned we had a visitor in my previous post. She ended up staying with us for 2 weeks, before taking off back to Europe at 5AM yesterday morning. Myriam (or Merjam, as we like to call her) got lucky with scheduling her trip to Toronto this year (it's her second visit), as we took off to Quebec for some much needed cottage time!
After an 8-hour ride and many stops (the not-so-little) bulldog just had to take bathroom breaks, we arrived in the depths of Quebec somewhere and set off on a quest to celebrate JD's Birthday with a Big Bash - BBQ, drinks, hammaks, music, amps, boats, paddle boarding and..lots of rain!

















Ahh, the joys of clean air and no hangover! (hah!)
Hoping to get back for some more!