Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Out of the Dark

"It's pretty hard to keep a Blog" - I thought today.

Don't know why, but between school, work and all the other stuff, it's hard to sometimes get motivated enough to write on here on a daily basis. But there's a reason why we decided to make this a mutual page - so that I can look at Mr. Kartel's posts every day and get motivated to beat him - at least in numbers!
So far that hasn't happened but I'm willing to step it up...



Today was a good day!

I'm involved in a project with the company I intern with - it's been very fulfilling both personally and professionally. More details to come when the project is made official, but I must say that I am already starting to see the fruits of that labour. Getting praise and approval from people whose feedback I truly cherish has definitely reassured me that I'm on the right path to success.

In addition, a small package arrived in the mail today - a little something from our biggest supporter!
Uncle B's undying support and presence in our lives has made us much happier! He truly is a role-model - happy, easy-going fella, whom anybody would be ecstatic to meet! Big Ups!! We can't wait to see you in California!!



I'll be back tomorrow with some pics and info from Sudbury 99's Art Market last weekend and some more fashion-related details.