Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The 'Ultimate' Priest

'If you want to sink your teeth into the juiciest, yummiest Burger North of California, you wouldn't want to just walk by this venue'

I realize that this statement would not only make me look like a meat-freak (especially to some of y'all vegetarians and vegans out there), but it is likely to put me on PETA's Black List for a really long time.

The Burger's Priest is a small 'Hole in the Wall' located on the corner of Queen Str East & Coxwell Ave, Toronto. The guys have wittily created the name and backed it up with - what seems to be the cleverest slogan one can ever come up with: "Redeeming the Burger, One at a Time".
I have to be honest - North America's Fast Food culture is nothing like what I've experienced through my years of jumping from one continent to another and it is definitely not agreeing with me, but if I feel like a good ol' burger I will never choose to turn to another McDonald's again.
The guys from The Burger's Priest have won my undying support with the 'on-site daily ground beef', fresh ingredients and love for what they do. They 'moved' into The Beaches around the same time we did last year and have been the ultimate destination for every friend that passes through our house.

Last night - as I completed a hard workout at the Gym - I realized that I wouldn't mind gaining back the calories with a 'little' Double-Double from this Burger Venue; unfortunately for my physique, The Burger's Priest is located right across the street from my gym - talk about the ultimate sacrifice!

I met up with Mike and we not only got our hands on a couple of good Burgers but walked in right on time for their new(est) merchandise: The T-Shirt!
Check out Karteezy rockin' his own!


If you're a fan of good food and appreciate a good Burger, I advise you to put on your running shoes and jog down to this venue - not only will you burn those calories up, but the 'Burg' will taste that much better! I recommend the Double-Double!

I'm off to the Gym to make room for more!