Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update..

Another Rainy Day in Toronto - I was just getting used to the warm weather and hoping that Beach Days were going to stay;too little...too early? If you could say that..

Lots has been happening - as usual - although definitely finding time to procrastinate as I ride the wave of life.

1st things first - let's talk Skateboarding:
- The Volcom Demo happened here in Toronto last Saturday - the guys definitely ripped it and it didn't go without an injury either. But you know the saying: "Bleed or go home!" (Did I just say that?). We were there to support them and of course have an excuse to drink a few and lay out in the sun; my feet now have that 'thong-tan-line' due to my beautiful brazilian gladiator shoes, but well..a sacrifice comes a long way!

- The Cr3w Shake Junt Demo happened yesterday as well - I refused to leave the house, as my 105 lbs wouldn't have allowed me to even walk straight through the streets (trust me, when that wind gets going, I might as well be flying through the sky; it's worse than a feather floating through a storm!). Karteezy and the Beast made there though - and by the Beast, I mean the 70-lbs Bulldog that lounges and sheds in the middle of our living room all day long. Bentley even managed to woo the skaters with his natural charm and scored himself a picture spot on their official blog (pictures coming up soon).

[Stay tuned for pictures, as I am blogging from the Showroom today and naturally my camera is nowhere near me]

On another note, many projects are in the works. I am excited to be doing more and more for The Gingerich Group (blogging, playing photographer, organizing events alongside the amazing Lauren Shirreffs); interesting PR opportunities coming up and the possibility of working with an America's Next Top Model LIVE judge (aahh, the suspense).
On top of that, a very special occasion is due to take place some time in the middle of the month of July (stay tuned for that; I'm not one to "I DO" and tell..)

Peace I'm out!