Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

APRIL 19 - Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal R.I.P.

April 19 is a crazy significant date to me, one of those where you know where you were when you heard the news, just like March 9th. It has been a Year since Keith "GURU" Elam passed and despite the tragedy and the controversy behind the "Solar's Last Words", DJ Premier and the whole Gangstarr Foundation have been keeping his legacy alive to the fullest!

You will be forever one of My Favourite MC's and known to me as "The Monotone Rhyme Inspector".

Rest In Paradise





I'm so down with all of the Year Round artists and releases, but this one stands out the most. Freddie Foxx does a little reminiscing over his time touring with the Gangstarr crew! Check it



One of my all time favourite Gangstarr collaborations!! Enjoy!!



Take It Personal Live on Yo MTV Raps From 1992!!



Execution of a Chump!!