Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend[ers]

On another note - the WeekEnd is HERE!!

Even though I keep very busy and my fiancée (I just LOVE saying that) and I barely get to see each other during the week, every weekend we try to go out and explore the things that T-dot has to offer!
One of our Signature places to visit in the city is the very authentic Kensington Market, which never seizes to fascinate me with its variety of International Spice Shops, Street Musicians and my FAVORITE Vintage Stores! If you are a fan of Vintage Fashion and you love digging for hidden treasures like me, I would advise you to turn North on Spadina, while on your regular shopping spree down Queen Street West on the weekend and check out the vibrant merchants at the "K" Market!

I dipped into my Kensington Photo Archive - TRUST me it's a lengthy one - and picked out a couple of images for you to enjoy, while you decide on the calendar date that needs to be circled, and freed up for a trip to this 'magical' place:


The WALL (next to the Yummi-est Taquito Spot on the Market):


Exploring hidden back alleys with my future father-in-law [Eric drove up from Washington DC to spend a weekend with us and we made sure to show him a good time around town]:


Something for the Soul"


The 'Purr-fect" vintage shot, along with a hint of Fashion:



And of course, a post of such caliber simply CANNOT go without mentioning the BEST coffee place in town! Managed by a Hungarian Family this Crepe Cafe is simply the most divine coffee experience that you can have in the city! Especially due to the fact that they make the most PERFECT Viennese Melange - and we just can't do without one!




And finally:


Stay tuned for more!!

Until then...Be Easy!