Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

The people that matter... Part 1

Not so long ago, Karteezy and I resided on a different continent; my home - Europe!
We both miss it a lot - it's where it all started; a new beginning somehow after we'd played both within all of life's dimensions [but let's leave that to the imagination].
Since then, about 6 years have passed and what matters the most is the fact that we have been blessed with the opportunity to have dope people/individuals in our lives, who not only tolerate our nonsense but mos def appreciate our characters.

I was on the subway today and I thought of Back In Da Days when the biggest challenge that we'd have to face was to choose what club to do to on a given night [4 times of the week that is]. In any case, our years in Europe together were definitely well spent and in the end we walked away, blessed with a few amazing friends - mine, his and ours!

I get to reminisce a lot, not only cause I sometimes throw myself into a painfully nostalgic trip, but due to the fact that some people are just 'doomed' to be in our lives forever - and I mean that in the best possible way.

So I busted the old files and decided to expose our closest ones - not cause that'd harm them in any way; I just got that soft/loving spot for them hidden deep inside there...I'm sure Kiddy does as well!

[All names undisclosed; I have to protect my peoples!]

At first it was that - a blonde 20 year old and a DJ on a life quest!I'm desperately trying to crack a joke - it's not coming to me tho!


And the 'glue' that kinda held us together - we both love this KID! Whether running through the Florianigasse bus traffic or arguing over stacked pizza boxes, LB-leezy and I somehow managed to NOT kill each other over the years and formed a special friendship. He's one of the dopest dude you'll ever meet; he only has one problem - an expensive SNEAKER substance abuse!


Meet my Balkan Soulmate - he's a hater just like ME! Not that kinda hater, the other one - in any case I doubt you'll get it. Let's just say we all kinda vibe together! His clothing gear always speaks for itself/himself:


[The night when (Teabaggin') was the topic...]


It's our 'Buddy' - Cri[A]sp; he speaks for himself:


When LB-leezy was a bit younger and OTHI-meier wasn't yet 'Blowing Shit':


And of course there's my Korean Brother...He is much appreciated! One Love!


Personal Post can be lame, I know! But who are we really without the people who help shape the way we are; those that'd appreciate you alongside your Bullsh* and all those scenarios..

Big Ups to Y'all who matter!