Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Places, Places, Places

Here I am at the end of yet another week, that somehow - even though it's 6pm on a Friday evening - still wouldn't end! Then again, I am one who enjoys keeping busy and proactive, especially when it benefits me in the long run.
For the past few months, I dove head first into school projects, but have taken upon the huge responsibility to volunteer and intern with the best in the Fashion Biz. From Events and Runway shows for FGI [Fashion Group International] to LG Fashion Week here in Toronto to the Green Living Trade & Fashion Show this weekend! I am especially, excited about the upcoming Alternative Fashion and Arts Week, which encompasses the RAW talent of emerging new designers; to sum it up an 'unorthodox'approach to Arts and Fashion with no boundaries, what-so-ever!

Check out the following links for more info on the Green Living Show's Cause and a sneak peak into Who's Who @ this year's FAT!

1. www.greenlivingonline.com
2. www.alternativefashionweek.com



In addition to all of the extra work that I do, I am proud to say that I have been blessed with two great opportunities to work with people that have helped me enrich my understanding of the Fashion Industry.
1. You can catch my Social Media Talks on The Gingerich Group Blog:

http://www.gingerich.ca/content/blog/blog.cfm

2. I have also become the new edition to the Main Showroom of one of my FAVORITE Canadian Designers: Kimberley Newport-Mimran and her brand Pink Tartan! (www.pinktartan.com)

It's going to be an EPIC year and you wouldn't want to miss it!!